Waka Waka power
A small multiple use solar lamp with USB charger for charging e.g. a phone. It is a robust lamp that can easily be put in a pocket and used as a handheld lamp, standing up on a flat surface, on a bottleneck, as a reading lamp, or as a ceiling lamp, hanging in a string. The battery is fully charged within 12-24 hours of good sunlight.
- Full battery in 12-24 hours of good sunlight
- Battery 2200 mAh, High Temperature LiPo
- 1050 mWatt solar panel 22% Sunpower cell
- 2 LED’s, 110 Lumen/Watt
- Four light modes: energy save (150 hrs), medium (40 hrs), bright (20 hrs) & super bright (10 hrs).
- Micro USB-in (>0.5 A) & USB-out (>1,5 A)
- USB port for phone charging
- Available colours: yellow & black
- Dimensions: 121 x 17 x 78 mm
- Weight: ~ 200 grams.